HARCO Heavy Lifting A/S seeks: Wind Turbine Technician
Position: HARCO Heavy Lifting seeks a motivated Wind Turbine Technician mainly for offshore work. As Wind Turbine Technician in our Services department, you will be responsible for supporting expansion of our services within pre-assembly work, service campaigns and other similar activities.
You will be contributing to consolidating and growing our service team in Europe, with a focus on both On- and Offshore projects.
We seek candidates who will help us maintaining our high SAFETY, KNOW-HOW and RELIABILITY standards, while our company expands rapidly.
The selected candidate will execute work related to the O&M market for On- and Offshore Wind.
While executing project work according to HARCO Heavy Lifting A/S standards, we expect a positive and proactive attitude, enabling good customer relations and sound teamwork.
• Mechanical / Electrical Background
• Self driven and motivated for offshore or abroad work
• Experience with Wind turbines
• Electrical skills or interest in learning
• If you do not have the exact qualifications, we are ready for upskilling motivated candidates
• Ability to work autonomously with minimal guidance and ability to thrive in group solutions
• A willingness to dive into new topics and learn as-needed to answer various technical questions
• Passion for the Wind Industry
• A passion for solving complex problems
• Strong intellectual curiosity, and enthusiasm to learn beyond what is required for daily tasks
• An interest and willingness for learning new technologies
• Advanced MS Office Suite experience.
• A desire to work in a dynamic and diverse team environment.
• Strong written and oral communication English.
• Ability to work with and understand technical concepts while also being able to communicate them to varied audiences
• Ability to work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment and a capability to prioritize tasks
• Expect minimum +-200 travel days pr year.
Application and CV Work Place: Esbjerg, Denmark
Applications will be handled ad-hoc with expected startup as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact our COO, Esther Rehrmann Berg +45 40709755
Please send your CV to info@HARCO.dk We handle all applications with confidentiality.