HARCO Heavy Lifting seeks a motivated Mechanical Engineer for supporting our Engineering team in developing new cutting edge applications, while maintaining our high quality, safety and environmental standards.
As Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for developing our portfolio of on- and offshore applications within lifting and handling equipment, with reference to the Chief Technical Officer.
You will be contributing to consolidating and growing our reputation as front runners in the GREEN TRANSITION, while upholding our performance and professionalism.
We seek candidates who will help us maintaining our high SAFETY, KNOW-HOW and RELIABILITY standards, while our company expands rapidly.
The selected candidate will engage in developing and designing our state-of-the-art applications.
Upon employment, you will be a part of the engineering team working closely with Technical, Sales, Service and HSEQ departments.
We will carefully and over-time hand over ongoing projects.
While executing projects, we also expect the Mechanical Engineer to support optimizing and maintaining our internal processes and systems for lean, high-quality designing and production of applications.
Simultaneously we expect a positive and proactive attitude, enabling good customer relations and sound teamwork.
• Educational background (Mechanical Engineer og Production Technology Graduate)
• Experience with construction of mechanical structures, winches and/or lifting equipment
• 5+ years of professional experience with wind industry or offshore industry
• Experience with Inventor and vault
• Experience with DNV ST-N001 / ST-0377 / ST-0378
• Experience in FEA/ FEM and structural calculations
• Ability to work autonomously with minimal guidance and ability to thrive in group solutions
• A willingness to dive into a new topic and learn as needed to answer various technical questions
• Passion for the Wind Industry
• Strong intellectual curiosity, and enthusiasm to learn beyond what is required for daily tasks
• Advanced Inventor and Vault experience
• Advanced MS Office Suite experience
• A desire to work in a dynamic and diverse team environment.
• Strong written and oral communication English.
• Ability to work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment and a capability to prioritize tasks
Application and CV
Work Place: Esbjerg
Full Time employment.
Applications will be handled ad-hoc with expected startup ASAP
If you have any questions, please contact our Chief Technical Officer Jess Jung +4525714210
Please send your CV to jj@HARCO.dk We handle all applications with confidentiality.