HARCO Heavy Lifting A/S seeks: Service Engineer – Specialized Services
Position: HARCO Heavy Lifting seeks a motivated Service Engineer mainly for offshore work. As Service Engineer in our Specialized Services department, you will be responsible for supporting expansion of our services within Main Component Exchanges and Tagline system operation.
You will be contributing to consolidating and growing our specialized service team in Europe, with a focus on both On- and Offshore projects.
We seek candidates who will help us maintaining our high SAFETY, KNOW-HOW and RELIABILITY standards, while our company expands rapidly.
The selected candidate will execute and/or lead project work related to the O&M market for On- and Offshore Wind.
While executing and/or leading project work according to HARCO Heavy Lifting A/S standards, we also expect market feedback for continuous optimization of processes in all business aspects.
Simultaneously we expect a positive and proactive attitude, enabling good customer relations and sound teamwork.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marine and Technical Engineering or similar.
• Experience with the wind industry
• Strong understanding of wind turbine technology, Lifting operation, and service / installation processes.
• Experience in WTG Main Component Exchange Work
• Electrical skills
• 5+ years of professional experience in the wind industry.
• Knowledge of risk mitigating initiatives and safety procedures.
• Educational Background
• Ability to work autonomously with minimal guidance and ability to thrive in group solutions
• Able to be team leader
• A willingness to dive into new topics and learn as-needed to answer various technical questions
• Passion for the Wind Industry
• A passion for solving complex problems
• Strong intellectual curiosity, and enthusiasm to learn beyond what is required for daily tasks
• An interest and willingness for learning new technologies
• Advanced MS Office Suite experience.
• A desire to work in a dynamic and diverse team environment.
• Strong written and oral communication English.
• Ability to work with and understand technical concepts while also being able to communicate them to varied audiences
• Ability to work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment and a capability to prioritize tasks
• Expect minimum +-200 travel days pr year.
Application and CV Work Place: Esbjerg, Denmark
Applications will be handled ad-hoc with expected startup as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact our CEO, Henrik Harkes +45 40709762
Please send your CV to info@HARCO.dk We handle all applications with confidentiality.