Position: HARCO Heavy Lifting seeks a motivated Project Manager for executing application and service projects while maintaining our high quality, safety, and environmental standards.
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for executing internal and external projects, with reference to the Head of projects & HSEQ
You will be contributing to consolidating and growing our reputation as front runners in the GREEN TRANSITION while upholding our performance and professionalism.
We seek candidates who will help us maintain our high SAFETY, KNOW-HOW, and RELIABILITY standards, while our company expands rapidly.
The selected candidate will execute and lead our application and service projects.
Upon employment, you will be a part of the execution team involving the Technical, Sales, Service, and HSEQ departments.
We will carefully and over-time hand over ongoing projects.
While executing our project management, we also expect the Project manager to support customer satisfaction surveys and internal process optimization.
You will work closely with our customers and coordinate a team of technicians. You will organize, plan, and prepare all offshore activities and ensure smooth and safe operations.
Simultaneously we expect a positive and proactive attitude, enabling good customer relations and sound teamwork.
• Strong Technical and Project Management background
• Experience with direct customer contact
• 5+ years of professional experience in the wind industry or offshore industry
• Experience with Technical Projects and Project Management
• Knowledge in Offshore Lifting and Handling Equipment or similar
• Educational Background
• Ability to work autonomously with minimal guidance and ability to thrive in group solutions
• Able to be team leader
• A willingness to dive into a new topic and learn as needed to answer various technical questions
• Passion for the Wind Industry
• Strong intellectual curiosity, and enthusiasm to learn beyond what is required for daily tasks
• Advanced MS Office Suite experience
• A desire to work in a dynamic and diverse team environment.
• Strong written and oral communication English
• Ability to work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment and a capability to prioritize tasks
Application and CV Workplace: Esbjerg.
Full Time employment
Applications will be handled ad-hoc with expected startup ASAP
If you have any questions, please contact our Head of Project & HSEQ Thea Maria Rasmussen +4540705268
Please send your CV to info@HARCO.dk We handle all applications with confidentiality.